zaterdag 7 november 2015

The Lilypad is booming!!!

Hi sweeties,

It's DSD today, but also..... my birthday!!!!

And I treated myself with this gorgeous new collab, I had a blast!!!


Heart this



Credits:

Special Saturday at The Lilypad:
Daily Noted by Pink Reptile Designs - Just My Type| Collab Kit by Etc by Danyale and Pink Reptile Designs



The new BYOC Collection is also out since yesterday, I simply love the colorscheme!!! 

Apple of my eye

Credits:

Honeycrisp elements by One Little Bird Designs - Honeycrisp papers by One Little Bird Designs
Pause | journal cards by Studio Sahlin - Gobsmacked template by Jimbo Jambo Designs
Simplify elements by Amber LaBau Designs
Photo by Khomenko (with kind permission)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...