dinsdag 28 oktober 2014

Some time to scrap and relax! And a freebie, wow!

While my boys were a bit at ease this afternoon, I relaxed with some fun scrapping!!!
I discovered a wonderful new photographer and was amazed by the gallery!

Here are my scraps:
Credits:
Photo by Khomenko

Inspired by autumn by Emeto Designs


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Credits:
Photo by Anarud (With kind permission)
A winter's tale mega kit by G & T DESIGNS available at E-Scape and Scrap

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I also have a freebie for you!!!
I turned my text into wordart:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...