woensdag 3 september 2014

Some wonderful news!!! New releases at The Lilypad


Well well, time to make huge announcements!!!

In july I managed to play ll 7 challenges at The Lilypad and I won a guest spot!!!!

As I couldn't wait, I chose septemebr, so you will get some wonderful gooedies to see from TLP this month!!!

I'm sure it will be fun fun and I hope you enjoy discovering everything with me!!!


Here is the first page I created as A GUEST POLLYWOG!!!
** I just love that word, sigh ;-)** 


I am so proud of this page since my boys weren't feeling too much at ease staying with the bear.

Even though it was a statue, it was pretty scary....

Now to the awesome goodies:
Credits
(images are linked to the store)

Zoobilee Zoo by Gina Miller Designs


Date Me All Year Round by Pink Reptile Designs

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...