zaterdag 20 september 2014

Some layouts


These last days have been really busy for me: first Mathieu didn't feel well and I spend all evening with him. The day after that Maxim fell at school and I need to leave my job to get him. And in the evening I got migraine... Sigh....

Well, you could see on the net I did my publishing, but not around here.

So let me show you some layouts I created:

I love playing with the goodies at The Lilypad!!!

Here is my latest creation:

I am not a morning person so every morning it's a fight against myself...
Recognizable???

Credits:
Fairytale papers + elements by Paislee Press and One Little Bird
6 Hours of Freedom: Clock Watcher by Allison Pennington
Chatty Chalk Pendants v.2 by Allison Pennington


Then Dido Designs released her newest set:

Photos are mine.


And last but not least: Emeto Designs.


Preview:










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...