woensdag 7 mei 2014

Day 4 of the sea crews event!! Palvinka Designs and Moments of time

Yes, I am playing along with every day of the Sea Crews event! 
And no, not to become a ct-guest for SBG,
as you know I am allready part of this dream team!!!

It's for fun and trying some new things,
coming back to old ones,
having smiles and playing...

Day 4 was the port of call: people who want to join the guest-ct need to report here, you still have time!!!
The challenge is to scrap to show your style and who you are.


I will make two pages: one of the style I always have fun with:
flowery magical and clustered.

I made a beauty, really!!
See see...
Palvinka---Moments-in-time
Moments In Time Bundle

There is a limited free with purchase, so hurry and grab this stunning magical peace!
Palvinka is also offering a freebie on her blog, check it out here:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...