maandag 10 februari 2014

Scrapbookgraphics is hot!

Have you seen there have been some changes in the SBG forum?
The challenge area has been changed so you can more easily find them and know what they are about.
We also have some new challenges, like the Throwback Thursday, where you can dig into your old stash and join the fun!
I had made this page for the first challenge:



Credits:

and



And I also want to show you a layout with products of the store-owner of SBG who is also designer: Maya


Credits:


1 opmerking:

  1. I'm so happy to have found your blog! I love challenges so I'm glad you've pointed me to the challenge section at Scrapbookgraphics. Your style is fantastic! I clearly could learn a lot from you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...