donderdag 9 januari 2014

Scrapping life's moments

Me and my youngest are sometimes taking a nap together in the weekend and we have so much fun while we're doing that! I get many kisses, hugs and sweet little words.

I recently told myself I should take pictures from him in his bed to scrap them, so I would have something to look at back.
(My hubbie wasn't keen on taking pictures from both of us)

Anyways, here is my scrapping page I had so much fun to create!



Credits (everything from PickleBerryPop):

Sweet Lullabies alpha pack by AnnaBV Designs
Shop

Sweet Lullabies alpha pack
Sweet Lullabies full kit by AnnaBV Designs

Shop
Sweet Lullabies full kit
Music of the Heart wordart pack by AnnaBV Designs

Shop
Music of the Heart wordart pack
Jumpstart Your Layout ~ Set 78 ~ Layered Templates by Jumpstart Designs

Shop
Jumpstart Your Layout ~ Set 78 ~ Layered Templates by Jumpstart Designs

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...