maandag 30 december 2013

Pickleberrypop

I have found a new digihome for my digiscrapping passion! As you may know I left most of my ct duties due to time issues and some future plans.

But when I saw the PBP call for Pickle Princesses I just couldn't resist!!!
Their designers are really awesome and I heard how the ct worked, so I tried my luck...

AND WAS ACCEPTED!!!
I can't tell you how happy it made me feel, but I'm still very excited.

So, here is my first layout for PBP:


Credits:
Snow princess by Mel Designs
Snow princess  
Available @ Pickeberrypop

Beautiful Memories Templates Vol.16 by Indigo Designs
Beautiful Memories Templates Vol.16
Available @ Pickeberrypop
    
Picture is mine.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...