donderdag 5 september 2013

Newest releases by WendyP Designs!

Happy School Daze
 
you can find at DSS or at Mscraps
 
It contains:
85 unique elements
12 beautiful papers jpeg 3600x3600
all pieces are created in 300 dpi
 
Happy school Daze
 
 
There are also a lot of coördinated products:
 
Happy school Daze Bookmarkers Happy school daze Alpha
Happy school Daze QP's Happy school Daze Clusters
Happy school daze wordarts
 
And with purchasing the bundle pack you will save a lot of money instead of buying all separate!!
You will also find 4 free clusterframes wich are a free with purchase of the bundle pack
Happy school Daze Bundle
 
Here is my page with this stunning kit:
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
It's my Princess Birthday
 
Includes:
This kit contains:
78 png elements
14 jpeg papers
 
All created in 300 dpi.
 
And with Purchasing the kit or Bundle pack you will recieve some wonderful (candle)numbers for free!!
 
You can buy this collection at Mscraps or at DSS
 
 
 
 
 It's my princess birthday Alpha It's my princess birthday Clusters
It's my princess birthday Journaling cards It's my princess birthday QP's
 
 
And my page, which I created for the new ct-challenge I'm hosting at MSAD this month:
 
It's MSAD's first birthday and we are challenging you to create
a layout with your birthdaywishes for MSAD.
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...