donderdag 26 september 2013

My Scrap Art Digital celebrates its first candle !!

My Scrap Art Digital souffle sa 1ère bougie !!
Participeront à la fête : promos, cadeaux, coupons et pleins d'autres surprises...
Vous ne pouvez pas manquer ça !
 
My Scrap Art Digital celebrates its first candle !!
Participate in the festival : promotions, gifts, coupons and many other surprises ...
You can not miss it !
 
 
 
 
 
 
Découvrez nos cupcake box (boîtes surprises) à tout petit prix :
Discover our cupcake box (boxes surprises) at a low price:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I made this page with this kit I am so delighted about:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And I also played with this one:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This kit was so appealing to me, I simply loved playing with it:
 
 
 
 
 
Oh, I was just delighted to see Manue Designs has a new kit out!!!
I played and played and here are my pages with it:
 

 
 
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...