zondag 16 juni 2013

What's happening at Scrapbookgraphics? A lot!

There is a lot going at Scrapbookgraphics!!
Some new designers have entered the store and they are all just sooooo great!!!
You need to check it out, truly...
 
One of them is Angelclaud Artroom and I got to play with one doublepage template of hers and I so loved it!!!
And to top it off, I  used the wonderful kit from Emeto Designs: Summeplay ground, which is perfect for scenerypages, but also for others, as you will see!
 
Here is my page:
 
Made with these goodies:
 
Pretty Pair v2
 
Summer Playground
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Another thing what I so love about scrapbookgraphics, is their variety of what you can buy at their store!!!
 
So, now I made some pages with the kit My Blossoms from Lorie Davison and that was really fun fun fun!!!
 
My Blossoms
 
My pages:
 
 
There are also lots of fun challenges going on, so be sure to check them out!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...