woensdag 5 juni 2013

Some new pages with releases at My Scrap Art Digital

I am a bit behind in question of showing you some pages and scrapping for fun.
Shhhttt... I am trying to finish my wedding album behing the scenes...
Surely I will show you parts of it when I'm done!!! :-)
 
So here I can show off to pages with kits from My Scrap Art Digital:
 
Thaliris Designs is:
FEATURED DESIGNER @ MSAD


Pour cette occasion, tous ses produits sont à -40% jusqu'au 7 juin.
For this occasion, all her products are 40% off until June 7.
affiche_promo_fr600
affiche_promo_eng600
 

And this is her new kit,
 

WELCOME:
thaliris_welcome_preview
thaliris_welcome_papiers_preview
disponible / available @ MSADICI/HERE
 
 
Page:
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Music ! ,
Collaboration from My Scrap Art Digital

 
Page:
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...