woensdag 19 juni 2013

New My Scrap Art Collections are out at MSAD

The designers from My Scrap Art Digital are back with their collection called My Scrap Art Collection to mix and match just like you desire!

Each pack is only 1.25 € until sunday, so come quick and enjoy!!!
 
MSAC pack "A Little Princess" by Célinoa's Designs
My page
Credits:
MSAC pack "A Little Princess" by Célinoa's Designs
available at MSAD
Picture from Digiscrapange.
 
Made for the challenge by Digiscrapange at MSAD
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
MSAC pack Sweetest day by Dydyge Designs
 
Sweetest Day [elements]
 
Sweetest Day [papiers]
Sweetest Day [button flairs]
 
My page:
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
MSAC pack Délicatesse by Moosscrap's Designs
 
 






 
 
My page:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...