vrijdag 17 mei 2013

Some news after my absence

Hello everyone,

I have been ill this week so you haven't seen me nor did you get the latest news, so I will try to play catch up with what has been coming out lately and with what i have been playing around before I got ill.
 
Some new releases
 
My dear friend ForeverJoy has a special place in my heart since we have been talking about all kinds of personal stuff, she has been supporting me through some hard times and she just is sooooooo kind and warm at heart!
And, she is a WONDERFUL designer!!!
Look at her collaboration with Studio Basic Designs:
 
Road Trip:
 
 
My page:
 
 
 
It smells like spring by Idesign
It smells like spring
 
 
My page:
 
 
Love me Tender by Celinoa Designs
 
Love me Tender de Célinoa's Designs
 
My page:
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...