woensdag 1 mei 2013

Some layouts with the newest releases at My Scrap Art Digital

Manue Designs, “Sweet spring [Cupcake box]“, en vente chez My Scrap Art Digital.
 
Manue Designs, “Sweet spring [Cupcake box]“, in store at My Scrap Art Digital.
md_ss_CupcakeBox_pv
Inclus / including
40 elements / 10 papers / 1 alpha / 4 quickpages / 4 templates
300dpi / PU only
 
Ma page avec ce kit. / My layout with this kit.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Mel Designs, “Breath of spring [Cupcake box]“, en vente chez My Scrap Art Digital.
 
Mel Designs, “Breath of spring [Cupcake box]“, in store at My Scrap Art Digital.
meldesigns_breathofspring_pvcupcake
Inclus / including
38 elements / 9 papers / 6 embellishments / 6 stacked papers / 6 cards
300dpi / PU only
 
Ma page avec ce kit. / My layout with this kit.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LadyR designs - Lovely Butterfly
 
Ce kit contient :
10 papiers
44 elements
5 stacked

 
 
Ma page / My page:
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Aurélie : Cupcakebox 'A loving Writer'
Cupcake Box "A loving writer"
 
 
Layout:
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Let Creativity Run Loose - Sweet touch of the heart
 
 Sweet touch of the Heart by Let Creativity Run Loose
 
 
My layout:
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
The new store collab is also out and it is dropdead gorgeous!
Born to be a star
 
My layout:
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...