donderdag 30 mei 2013

New releases at MSAD!

Voici le dernier kit de Mel Designs, “Words of silence“, en vente chez My Scrap Art Digital.
Here’s the latest kit of Mel Designs, “Words of silence“, in store at My Scrap Art Digital.
meldesigns_wordsofsilence_pv
Inclus / including
80 elements / 9 papers
300dpi / PU only
Ma page avec ce kit. / My layout with this kit.
Credits : photos by me
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Voici le dernier kit de Let Creativity Run Loose, “Heavenly“, en vente chez My Scrap Art Digital.
Here’s the latest kit of Let Creativity Run Loose, “Heavenly“, in store at My Scrap Art Digital.
letcreativityrunloose_heavenly_pv
Inclus / including50 elements / 10 papers
300 dpi / PU only
Ma page avec ce kit. / My layout with this kit.
 
Credits : photo by me
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 "Welcome to the Fair" by Joey
En vente chez:
My Scrap Art Digital



Ma page:
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Balade à Paris" by LadyRDesigns
8 papers et 38 elements
disponible chez / available atMy Scrap Art Digital
 
 
My page / Layout:
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...