vrijdag 19 april 2013

New releases to show you

Fanette Design - Over time
 
 
fanettedesign_overtime_preview
 
 



Inclus / including68 elements / 15 papers / 5 brushes
300 dpi / PU only
Ma page avec ce kit. / My layout with this kit.
 
 
This page was made with the new template set of
Eudora Designs:
Pretty world part 1
 
Available at ScrapMatters
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
My sweet lollipop by Moosscraps
 
 


 
My page:
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


LadyRdesigns - "Amour d'antan"
15 papers et 54 elements

Exclusif chez / Exclusive at
My Scrap Art Digital



Ma page / My page:

 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Thank you Mom”  by Valentina Creations
 
Papers in detail:

My page:

 
To create this page I used a wonderful template,
which comes from this set:
 
Celinoa Designs - My template Vol. 7
 
Available@ MSAD
 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...