woensdag 10 april 2013

Another layout for a fun challenge at Scrapbookgraphics

I just love challenges, I don't always have the time, but I try to take out some that appeal to me the most.
So I played along with the "Get Creative" challenge at Scrapbookgraphics
 
This month you get to create a layout without any picture.
For me a great challenge, but I figured it was a great opportunity to start with kind of a sort BOM - project.
 
I am also thinking of putting together  something to gather the memories of my family, since there were lots of deceases in my family and friends' family.
 
 Anyways, I put this layout with the fantastic kit from Miss Vivi @ Scrapbookgraphics:
 
Here is the preview of the kit:
 
Shop @ Scrapbookgraphics: 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...