vrijdag 22 maart 2013

Close up to MSAD's newest kits and my layouts!

Easter delight“ by Kaymee Designs
For sale exclusively at My Scrap Art Digital!
At 20% off until Sunday!
kaymeedesigns_easterdelight_preview kaymeedesigns_easterdelight_preview2
 
My page:
 
I also used this kit to make my facebooktimeline cover:
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Mel Designs - Not So Complicated
Available@ MSAD
My page:
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like a diamond by LadyRdesigns
 
 
My page:
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Red touch by Angel's Designs
 
 
My layout:
 
My layout was made with:
 
Eudora Designs - Dreamland Part 6
Available@ ScrapMatters
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sweet as life by Aurelie Scrap
 

Shop
 
 
My page:
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...