vrijdag 1 februari 2013

Some new kits to show you + a freebie!!!

La déclaration by Mel Designs
 
Exclusively @ MyScrapArtDigital

 
My pages:

 
 
Feelings by Indigo Designs
In this Feelings Collection: the creamy ivory, fresh green and gold colors are perfect for the most important events in your life.
Buy Collection Save 30% and get the pack of "Tags" Free!
In February she is guesting at Scrapbookbytes Shop and have Sale 30% Off on my some products!

Buy Here:
 
My pages:
 
 
 
Poetic - Designs by Dydyge
 
One of my favourite kits ever!!!!
It's so unique, versatile, light, playful, enjoy it girls!!!!
 
 
 
 
 

 
And I can offer you this quickpage for free!!!!
Thanks Lydie!
 
 
 
 
 
Be sure to hop by my Facebook, I'm planning to offer you some other quickpage there too.
Be a little patient, I have to get it up yet! :-)
 
 
 
 
 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. beautifull QP!
    thank you :)

    find some freebies for you too on my blog :)
    NathL

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oups ! problem with the link to download this beautiful QP on Bbox : I'm not registred :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...