vrijdag 22 februari 2013

New releases at My Scrap Art Digital!

Kaymee Designs - I just called to say
 
En vente exclusivement chez My Scrap Art Digital!
À 20% de rabais jusqu’à dimanche!
For sale exclusively at My Scrap Art Digital!
At 20% off until Sunday!
kaymeedesigns_ijustcalledtosay_preview kaymeedesigns_ijustcalledtosay_preview2
 
Inclus / including70 elements / 11 papers
300 dpi / PU only
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Crazy frogs by Chouk77
 
 
 
 
My page with the template also from Chouk77
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Take care of you par Mel Designs
     
http://www.myscrapartdigital.com/shop/images/boutique/meldesigns_takecareofyou_pv.jpg
 
 
 
My page:
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Celinoa Designs - One day I'll fl away
 
 
Available@ MSAD 
 
My page:
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...