donderdag 14 februari 2013

My Scrap Art Collection at My Scrap Art Digital

New at MSAD: build your kit with My Scrap Art Collection !!!

A complete collection of several different products for only € 1,25 each pack, all made with the same scheme, a possibility to make a mega-kit at low price
 
And here are some of the gorgeous kits I can present to you!!!
 
 
Saveur oriental by Manue Designs
pack elements
tImage
pack papiers
Image
stacked papers
Image
brushes
Image
 
 My page
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Flowers de Thaliris Designs
@ MSAD
My page

 
 This page was also made with the gorgeous Saveur Orientale by Manue Designs!!!
Saveur Orientale (Packs Templates)
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


For my Valentine – Cartes templates de Kaymee Designs
 
kaymeedesigns_formyvalentinecards4x6_preview 

My page

 
This page was also made with the GORGEOUS COLLAB OF THE STORE,
called AMORE:
Amore
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Freedom de Fanette Design
@ MSAD
 
pack element

pack papier

Image
Image

My page


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Capturer l'instant! by Kawouette Designs
Capturer l'instant! :Elements
 
My page


This page was also made with the gorgeous MSAC Templates by Celinoa Designs!!!
MSAC - My Templates de Célinoa's Designs
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Click by Bellisae Designs
 
My page
 
 
 
So, that was it!!!
Hope you enjoyed watching all these goodies!
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...