maandag 14 januari 2013

Manue Designs - Absolute desires / Mel Designs - Intimate moments / RAK with Histoires d'antan by Angel's Designs

Okay, you guys, I have some great news!!!!
I have been taken on to the ct-team of Valentina Creations and Manue Designs...
 
I have been craving for this for about a year!!!
Such a great designers, thank you ladies for having me with you!!
 
 
I want to show you a kit of MAnue Designs I won even before I thought of having a chance of joining her team:
Absolute Desires
Absolute Desires

Available here @ My Scrap Art Digital
 
And my page:
 
 
 
I also played along with one of the challenges at My Scrap Art Digital
and made this page with a free template by Kawouette Designs
and the gorgeous kit of Mel Designs: Intimate moments
 
Intimate moments
 
 
Shop @ My Scrap Art Digital: 
http://www.myscrapartdigital.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=2&zenid=6a6d2df37492c86ca3b23c9d6a778e09
 
My page:
 
 
And finally I won another great kit with a RAK by Angel's Designs,
namely the kit
Histoires d'antan
Histoires d'Antan
 
My page:
 
 
 
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...